Shaking up the Planning Jello

Well; Neil had his appointment with the ortho folks today and here’s his shiny new cast.


He’s stuck in this for the next 3 weeks then the docs will evaluate to see whether it’s healing on it’s own or whether it needs screws to help it heal. In any event he’ll be in the cast and/or boot for 8 weeks minimum which gets us to the end of August.

So; we’re going to just cancel our plans for July and August in total…we’re extended here at the Travel Camp through Jul 18 and are working on a longer reservation through August. We’ll have to cancel September plans as well most likely…but will wait a few weeks on those just in case he’s a fast healer.

We’ll plan on doing some driving only with no hikes Fun Stuff…but at least for the next two months posts will probably be on a less frequent schedule. I’ll still try to post a couple times each week…but a daily post that reminded you his foot is still broke just ain’t worth the bits it takes to post.


About Gunther

The full time RV travels and experiences of Gunther the Bear and Kara the Dog…along with their human staff neil and Connie.
This entry was posted in RV, Travel. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.